Tea Zone Grass Jelly Powder (2.2 lbs)
Make your own grass jelly easily with Tea Zone Grass Jelly Powder and Tea Zone Grass Jelly Syrup. Native to China, Hong Kong, Macau, Southeast Asia, and Taiwan, grass jelly (or leaf jelly) is a jelly-like dessert often used in bubble tea beverages and atop shaved ice or snow. Tea Zone toppings add extra fun and flavor into your beverage and dessert menus. Whether its delicious grass jelly in your milk tea, colorful assorted yogo jelly in your fruit tea, or mango jelly spread atop your snow fluff, Tea Zone offers a variety of jellies that will sweeten any beverage or dessert. Tea Zone jellies are packaged into several forms of jar or can containers, depending on what suits the product best.
UPC Code: 815812011195
Unit Sold By: Bag (2.2 lbs)
Glucose, Natural Gum, Grass Jelly Powder
- Boil 7 L of water with 1 can of Tea Zone Grass Jelly Syrup in a large pot.
- Add 1100 g of dark brown sugar and 1 bag of Tea Zone Grass Jelly Powder.
- Stir well until boiling.
- Make sure there are no bubbles and pour into a bucket container.
- Set in room temperature until jelly cools.
- Place in refrigerator overnight before serving.
We Also Recommend
Tea Zone Strawberry Popping Pearls (7 lbs)
Bubble Tea Cups 16oz PP U-Rim Cold Cups (95mm) - 2,000 count